Failure To Disclose Vehicle Damage (ex: collision/accident, salvage, flood, lemon buyback, branded title)
Thank you for contacting the O’Neal Law Office. For a review of your legal matter, please fax (336.510.7965) or email ([email protected]) the below-listed documents and recordings (ex: audio, video, pictures) and also complete the below intake form. Your information will be reviewed and you will be contacted. Your anticipated cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- All advertisements you saw for the vehicle prior to purchase
- Bill of Sale a/k/a Buyer’s Order a/k/a Purchase Agreement
- Retail installment sales contract a/k/a finance contract
- Damage Disclosure Statement
- Buyer’s Guide window sticker
- All other documents you received from seller at the time of purchase
- Certified North Carolina DMV vehicle title history NOTE: Click here for sample form to direct you in completing your request
- Documentation of previous vehicle damage (e.g., repair invoice, repair estimate)
- CarFax or Autocheck report on vehicle
- National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS) report
- Free VIN check and VIN Decoder from iSeeCars.com
- Free vehicle history from CarsForSale.com
- Pictures, video, and other images of the vehicle
- Additionally, contact your automobile insurance agent and ask him/her to check your vehicle’s identification number (VIN) in the claims database regarding amounts paid for property damage repairs and/or total loss payouts. Provide the O’Neal Law Office with any information you may obtain from your automobile insurance company.